Calling all True West fanatics!
For 65 years, True West Magazine has inspired travelers to take the road less traveled and explore the historic sites and towns of the American West.
Now, in honor of its 65th anniversary, the publishers of True West have compiled the essential Old West guidebook, which takes the traveler to where Old West history happened in 22 Western states.
True West’s Ultimate Historic Travel Guide: Your Guide to History in the Old West is a fact-filled handbook that will prove an essential guidebook to experience first-hand its most important historic sites, towns, parks, museums, battlefields, and monuments.
Included in True West’s Ultimate Historic Travel Guide:
- “Walk Where History Happened”: Hundreds of places expertly and succinctly described to inspire and guide your tour of the West.
- Dozens of historic and color photos of Western historic sites.
- 36 colorfully, illustrated state maps and information graphics.
- Easy to use listings with addresses, phone numbers, and websites.
- Eight of Bob Boze Bell’s best Classic Gunfights of the Old West.
- True West’s favorite National and State Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Sites, and Memorials where Old West history happened.
- Plus, much, much more!
True West’s Ultimate Historic Travel Guide: Your Guide to History in the Old West will not be available for long, as only 1,000 copies are in stock! Order yours today here.